Anacortes Senior College Protocols for Fall, 2022
At Anacortes Senior College the health and safety of our instructors and students is of utmost importance. Please read about COVID-19 guidance and protocols that we are following:
- We follow all CDC Guidelines and all Washington State, Skagit County, City of Anacortes and Anacortes School District Guidelines and Safety Protocols.
- You will be asked to attest to your fully vaccinated status when you register for your class.
When you arrive at Anacortes Middle School for your class:
- Masks are optional.
- Greeters will be present to welcome you and direct you to your classroom.
- Cookies will be available during class break this term.
- We request that you bring your own water bottle. Anacortes Middle School has bottle filling stations and drinking fountains.
- Please stay home if you are ill or have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 related symptoms or have had contact with an individual who has COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
We understand this is an evolving concern. You may cancel your registration at any time up to your first class with 100% refund. If your class is cancelled at any time due to COVID-19 you will be issued a prorated refund.